BUYING A NEW CAR?
Protect your new investment and pride and joy with our New Car Protection.
By choosing Valet Solutions for your New Car Preparation your are ensuring your new investment gets the correct start to its life with you.
Don’t be fooled by the clever dealership offers for their guaranteed lifetime protection they are often not applied correctly, if at all. They are simply professional sales persons and depend on commission gained from selling it to customers. From my experience within the dealer network as a valeter/team leader, they are given insufficient time to apply or even do the correct preparation work required for a coating to bond. A dealership valeter is given around 2 hours or sometimes even less to turn around a new car. Here at Valet Solutions we require the minimum of 12 hours on your vehicle this will ensure the correct preparation, application and curing times are achieved. We also have a range of upgrades that will take your protection to an even higher level, these can be found at the bottom of this page.
We highly recommend that when ordering your new car you advise the dealership that Valet Solutions will carry out ALL aspects of your new vehicle cleaning process, we can also have the car collected from the dealership.
After your vehicle receives its new car preparation we can also maintain it to high standard with our maintenance or gyeon bate + wash packages and our range upgrades this will also ensure its looking its best at all times and you get maximum durability out of all protectants rather than the road side car wash were all protectants will be wash off after a couple of washes.
STRICTLY ONLY AVAILABLE ON BRAND NEW CARS LESS THAN ONE MONTH OLD AND WITH NO MORE THAN 250 MILES.
- Remove manufacturer’s protective transportation covers and stickers
- Pre-wash rinse to remove any loose dust or dirt.
- Front face and inner barrels of the wheels are cleaned using a Gel Based PH. Neutral Wheel Cleaners and various Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Tyres and arches are cleaned using a Citrus Based All-purpose Cleaner.
- Door shuts, boot shut and fuel filler are cleaned with a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner and Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Engine is cleaned using a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner and Soft Detailing Brushes
- Bug and road film removal pre-wash using a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner and rinse.
- Snow Foam pre-wash and rinse. Snow foam is left to dwell whilst badges, grilles and panel gaps are cleaned using a Citrus Based All-purpose Cleaner and Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Vehicle bodywork is Shampooed using the Two Bucket Safe Wash Method with Plush Microfiber and Lamb’s Wool Wash Mitts.
- Rinse vehicle.
- Chemical decontamination process to remove airborne fallout contamination from the paintwork and glass.
- Snow Foam and final rinse.
- Bodywork, wheels, engine bay, door shuts, boot shut and fuel filler are all dried with Plush Drying Towels and Hot Air Blower.
- Clay bar paintwork and glass.
- Paintwork is polished by hand with an Enhancement Polish resulting High Gloss Shine whilst preparing the paint work for the application of a Paint Coating.
- Engine bay is Enhanced, Protected and Detailed.
- Apply Nano Hybrid Si02 Paint Coating.
- Door shuts are Hand Polished.
- Wheels receive 2 coats of a High Temperature Sealant.
- Windows and mirrors are cleaned and polished.
- Apply a single layer of a Premium Glass Sealant to windows and mirrors.
- Chrome exhaust tailpipes are polish and waxed where applicable.
- Tyres and plastic trims are Enhanced.
- Paintwork receives a final wipe down with a Nano Hybrid Si02 Detailing Spray.
- Remove all protective transportation covers from seats and carpets etc.
- Remove any manufacturer’s stickers from the windows.
- Seats, mats, carpets and boot are thoroughly vacuumed
- Dashboard, center console, door and kick panels are wiped clean using an Upholstery Cleaner Soft Microfiber Cloths.
- Leather seats where applicable are wiped clean using a dedicated Leather Cleaner Soft Microfiber Cloths.
- Apply fabric and leather protection as required.
- Fit mats and boot liner were applicable.
- Windows and rear view mirror are cleaned and polished.
FINAL INSPECTION TO ENSURE YOUR VEHICLE MEETS OUR HIGH STANDARDS
NOTE:The above prices are only a guide line and will vary depending on size.
Platinum Wheels is an ultra-durable 9H coating. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheels surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
Durability 2 years after full application (two coats).
TRIM From £40
Platinum Trim Coating is a revolutionary new coating designed for plastics and trim. Our Trim coating will create preventative protective layer on brand new plastics to prevent fading & staining from UV rays, chemicals & contaminants.
Durability 2 years on a full application.
EXTERIOR GLASS £40
Premium Glass is applied this product will leave an Invisible Hydrophobic Layer that repels rain to provide and Clearer and Safer Vision in poor weather conditions. Application is as follows. Side windows and wing mirrors receive 1 application, rear window receives 2 applications and windscreen receives 3 applications.
Durability up to 12 months on the windscreen, 36 months on the side and rear windows.
FABRIC From £40
Repel is a hydrophobic textile coating which creates a protective barrier. Ideal for most fabrics, including suede and alcantara. Two coats are recommended for maximum durability.
Durability is 1 year after a full application.
INTERIOR GLASS £20
Q2 Anti Fog a super-hydrophobic coating for interior glass providing ultimate safety and clarity for driving with condensation and fog.
Durability 2 months.
LEATHER From £80
Advanced quartz coating specially formulated for automotive leather. Q² Leather Shield is suitable for every type of leather produced to date and does not change the finish of your upholstery. Very easy to apply, only one layer required. Repels dirt and prevents discoloration, protects against liquids and UV rays.