EXTERIOR WINTER PROTECTION VALET
With colder temperatures and winter just around the corner, now is the time to get your vehicle protected for the winter months ahead.
Here at Valet Solutions we can protect all exterior surfaces of your vehicle against the winter elements such as snow, ice, road salt and road film with our specially designed Exterior Winter Protection Package. Your vehicle will receive an intensive wash process followed by the safe removal of tar spots from bodywork, door shuts and wheels, then clay bar paintwork and glass to remove any embedded contamination prior to polishing the paintwork and glass by hand before adding protection to the paintwork, glass wheels and trims.
- Prewash rinse to remove any loose dust or dirt.
- Front face and inner barrels of the wheels are cleaned using a Gel Based PH. Neutral Wheel Cleaners and various Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Tyres and arches are cleaned using a Citrus Based All-purpose Cleaner.
- Door shuts and fuel filler are cleaned with a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner and Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Bug and road film removal prewash using a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner and rinse.
- Snow Foam prewash and rinse. Snow foam is left to dwell whilst badges and grilles are cleaned using a Citrus Based All-purpose Cleaner and Soft Detailing Brushes.
- Vehicle bodywork is Shampooed using the Two Bucket Safe Wash Method with Plush Microfiber Wash Mitts.
- Rinse vehicle.
- Tar spots are Safely Removed from bodywork, door shuts and wheels.
- Clay bar paintwork and glass.
- Snow Foam and rinse.
- Bodywork, wheels, door shuts, boot shut and fuel filler are all dried with Plush Drying Towels and Hot Air Blower.
- Paintwork is polished by hand with a High Gloss Enhancement Polish whilst preparing the paint work for the application of a Winter Wax or Sealant.
- Apply Winter Wax or Sealant (Upgrades Available).
- Door shuts are Hand Polished.
- Wheels receive 3 coats of a High Temperature Sealant.
- Windows and mirrors are cleaned and polished.
- Apply a single layer of a Premium Glass Sealant to windows and mirrors.
- Chrome exhaust tailpipes are polish and waxed where applicable.
- Tyres and arches are Enhanced.
- Plastic trims are Enhanced and Protected.
- Paintwork receives a final wipe down with a Luxurious Detailing Spray.
FINAL INSPECTION TO ENSURE YOUR VEHICLE MEETS OUR HIGH STANDARDS
The above prices are only a guide line and will vary depending on size and the level of soiling.
The above package requires a non-refundable 20% deposit.
Engine must be cool and delicate areas covered as required. Engine bay will receive a Low Pressure pre-clean rinse, then a Citrus Based All-Purpose Cleaner is applied to engine bay and left to dwell for a few minutes, then using various Soft Detailing Brushes the engine will be cleaned and then receive a Low Pressure Rinse. The engine bay is then dried, Enhanced, Detailed and Protected.
FROM £55 (front face only)
Platinum Wheels is a ultra-durable 9H coating. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheels surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
Our Trim coating will create preventative protective layer on brand new plastics to prevent fading & staining from UV rays, chemicals & contaminants.
For any further details on this, please call to discuss the options that are available.
A Premium Glass Sealant is applied this product will leave an Invisible Hydrophobic Layer that repels rain to provide Clearer and Safer Vision in Poor Weather Conditions. Side windows and wing mirrors receive 1 application, rear window receives 2 applications and windscreen receives 3 applications.
A super-hydrophobic coating for interior glass providing ultimate safety and clarity for driving with condensation and fog.
Removes industrial fallout (airborne contamination) from bodywork, glass and wheels.
- Remove litter.
- Seats, mats, carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and boot if accessible.
- Dashboard, center console, door and kick panels are dusted, then wiped clean using an Upholstery Cleaner and Soft Microfiber Cloths.
- Leather seats where applicable are wiped clean using a dedicated Leather Cleaner and Soft Microfiber Cloths.
- Wash rubber floor mats were applicable and boot liner if accessible.
- Windows and rear view mirror are cleaned.