A METICLOUS RESTORATIVE DEEP CLEANING AND RECONDITIONING PROCESS OF A VEHICLE INTERIOR
HOW TO BOOK
INTERIOR DEEP CLEANwhat's included and pricing
INTERIOR DEEP CLEAN
The Interior Deep Clean pays extreme attention to every aspect of your vehicle interior, including details such as air vents, control stalks, seat rails and even tedious and hard to reach areas and recesses where dirt build up occurs.
Various upholstery brushes, soft detailing brushes, detailing swabs, compressed air, ph. neutral cleaning and fabric stain removal products are used in the cleaning process.
Seats, carpets and mats are shampooed using stain removal products, the boot and spare wheel is thoroughly cleaned.
A range of professional conditioners are used to ensure all surfaces and trims are left as good as new.
Small Car £150
Medium Car £160
Large Car £170
Small MPV / SUV £180
Medium MPV / SUV £190
Large MPV / SUV £200
DETAILED DESCRIPTION - CLICK TO EXPAND
- Litter and rubbish are removed, ashtrays are dusted and cleaned.
- Floor mats and boot mat are removed.
- Seats, carpet mats, carpets and boot mat are meticulously brushed with various grade upholstery brushes and meticulously vacuumed using various vacumm attachments (pet hair and sand removal incurs a surcharge).
- Dashboard, vents, switches, cup holders, seat rails, nooks and crannies are all meticulously dusted with super soft detailing brushes various sized detailing swabs and compressed air.
- Headlining is gently cleaned using a mild cleaning solution.
- Sun visors and grab handles are thoroughly cleaned.
- Dashboard, steering wheel, gear stick, hand brake, wiper/indicator stalks, center console, door and kick panels are all meticulously cleaned using a professional ant-viral interior cleaner, various sized detailing swabs, various soft brushes and soft microfiber cloths.
- Fabric seats, carpet mats, carpets and boot mat are meticulously steam cleaned and shampooed using an anti-viral fabric cleaner to heavy soiling and staining.
- Leather seats and trims are all meticulously cleaned with a specific ph. neutral leather cleaner, professional soft leather brushes and soft microfiber cloths.
- Driver’s pedal assembly is deep cleaned.
- Spare wheel is removed and cleaned.
- Boot is deep cleaned and spare wheel reinstalled.
- Were applicable rubber mats and boot liner are washed were applicable.
- Leather seats and trims are conditioned using Polished Angel Charisma Leather Conditioner.
- Trims are conditioned, enhanced and detailed using professional specialist grade products.
- Windows, rear-view mirror and information display screens are cleaned .
- Boutique air freshener applied.
In order to further enhance the finish you opt for there are various bolt-on upgrades you can add when booking your service. So as to allow the correct timings these must be pre-booked alongside the Interior Deep Clean.
Aromatek treatment is the latest technology in the safe and permanent elimination of malodours from your vehicle interior such as those produced from tobacco, smoke animals or food.
Many traditional remedies only mask the odour but Autosmart Aromatek releases a dry vapour which penetrates every crack and crevices getting into all the fibers of seats carpets and headlining of your vehicle.
- NEUTRADOX OPTION:
A blend of 32 natural oils designed to chemically neutralise eliminate odours leaving a pleasant fresh smell.
- LEMON ZEST OPTION:
Re-odourising leaves a fresh citrus smell inside your vehicle.
The Dakota Odour Bomb is a permanent, one-time odour eliminating fogger. If a bad smell is lingering in your vehicle, clear the air with an Odour Bomb.
The Dakota Odour Bomb is more than an air freshener-it’s car odour eliminator! Odours are eliminated permanently. This is not a cover-up deodorizer. Odour Bomb destroys odours caused by urine, decay, tobacco smoke cooking and mildew etc. The worst smells will disappear!
1. ALL PRICES ARE GUIDELINE PRICES
Heavy soiling (pet hair / sand) may incur additional surcharges.
2. ALL WORK MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED
Get in touch to arrange a service at a time that suits your needs by clicking here.
3. A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL SERVICES
A reasonable deposit must be paid before any work will commence. This will be based on your total cost of service.
4. READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must read and agree to our full Terms & Conditions before booking a service. Find them here.